Greetings! While preparing for our desktop release, we've cleaned up a number of smaller bugs that needed to be squashed, made some visual improvements to optimize your mudstack experience, and have made additional improvements in preparation for other new features coming later in Q1 such as Annotations and our revamped asset viewer.
- We fixed a bug in our model viewer that affected showing our grid and displaying/changing the size of models.
- We've optimized the way we handle links so that they are desktop app friendly
- The set current version button on the asset details page was not updating the version correctly when set from the activity section
- Buttons and form elements have fully defined hover styles when you hover over them
- We've created new icons for forthcoming features: (spoiler alert) annotations, updates to the media player, and improvements to the asset viewer